Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Boxless Mind..........


Ever had one of those days that you're sure must have some symbolic meaning, but you can't quite figure out what, exactly, that might be?  No angels or wizened sages are turning up to enlighten you, so you'll just have to grumble your way through it.  About a month ago I indulged in an online rant that made me feel better, having been frustrated by several sources, but then I took it down as inappropriate, which was appropriate.  But I still like some of the images I found to go along with my being such a kermudgeon sometimes. 

The point of my rant was "thinking outside the box"...............glad I'm not ranting anymore, but hopefully, doing some "thinking outside the box", or at least, looking up occasionally...........




  
http://whatwouldjackdo.net/einstein.jpg

2 comments:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Wow. Love it. I can't see you EVER thinking inside the box, Lauren.

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

The little spam test for that was 622. Significant for you in some way? Maybe a lottery ticket?!