Tuesday, July 6, 2021

The Michael Invocation

 

Archangel Michael by Lauren Raine (2018)

The Michael Invocation

by  Ama Nazra 

 

Archangel Michael,

Remove all attachments from me,

All negative energy forms,

All negative thought forms,

All heavy energy forms.

All intruders and mischief makers,

All astral forces and dominants,

All small demons and large demons,

including succubus and incubus.

All living humans who try to steal my energy,

Or do me any other harm,


Blessed Michael,  

Find all humans in Spirit who are Lost around me,

and take them Home into the Light.

Remove all threads and bindings

All cords and ties, All chains and devices of any kind

All curses and hexes on any level

And all karmic patterns which are 'self'-defeating

And karmic links that are no longer needed

Return me to my perfect energy now please

I ask this in the name of the Divine,

Thank you.

Amen



Where it came from ... 

The above is by  Ama Nazra  from the website Sacred Gates/Victorian Paranormal Connection.  Please visit the link below to read more:

 http://www.victorianparanormalconnection.com.au/MichaelInvocation.html

As she has written about the Invocation:  

"I've been using and adapting the Michael Invocation for the past fifteen years as a means of clearing people's energy, and the energy of their homes and other buildings. The Invocation has changed over time, as the situations people have found themselves in have become more difficult to manage, or more complicated to understand. It has never failed to provide relief on many levels."

3 comments:

Mudpie Maker said...

Beautiful. I love this invocation of energy clearing and have heard it before but did not know the origin. What a blessed teacher you are-always true to the words.

Lauren Raine said...

Thanks! But it's just sharing what has helped me over the years.

Trish MacGregor said...

Wow, this is powerful! Thank you, Lauren, for posting!