Friday, August 10, 2007

Show at Midland Arts Center

"Thought Woman Weaving the World"

I wanted to post some of the images from the show that I'll be having with the other Fellows next week at the Midland Arts Center (August 16th from 7:00 to 9:00). My community arts project "Hands of the Spiderwoman - Weaving Ourselves Back Into the Web" will be on display, and I'll be giving a brief talk. I look forward to seeing participants there! And also look forward, after the residency ends next week, to some "down time" to process the work and insights of this summer.

Thanks again to so many who made the work possible, and most of all, to the Aldon B. Dow Creativity Center.


"Hands of Spider Woman - Healing the Rift"

Icon #7"We are the Weavers, We are the World"


"The River Face"

"Dancing on the Bones"


No comments: