Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mything Links and Mythic Resources


 
Since I'm neck high again in mythology as I work on masks, I felt like re-introducing one of my favorite sites,  Kathleen Jenks "MYTHING LINKS"
site.  And here are a few more links to Mythology sites I've enjoyed. 

* Immanence:  A Journal of Applied Myth, Story and Folklore

"Our challenge is to bring the Goddess back to life, to envision, create, and inhabit the re-membered living  body of the Earth."

Starhawk

And just as the false assumption that we are not connected to the Earth has led to the ecological crisis, so the equally false assumption that we are not connected to each other has led to our social crisis.


--Al Gore, EARTH IN BALANCE

2 comments:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Add this one: http://mythicmusing.blogspot.com/
You two should connect by virtue of your connections to myth.

Lauren Raine said...

Thanks!