Thursday, September 25, 2014

Zoe's Camino de Santiago

All photos are copyright Zoe d'Ay (2014)


Camino de SantiagoThis summer my friend Zoe d'Ay, who lives in southern England, walked the Camino de Santiago in Spain at the age of 68.  It's been my delight to make a Blog for her and share vicariously her stories of "The Way", along with her beautiful photos of her Pilgrimage.  

The blog is still being developed, but I wanted to invite others to visit her Blog,  and walk with her a bit of the Way.  The posts go backward, with the beginning of her journey at the beginning of the Blog. 


 

 

 



 










2 comments:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Fantastic! Wonderful photos. Let me know as soon as the blog is up!

lauren raine said...

Thanks .......... it is up indeed,and can be viewed at the link in the post. I just keep adding new posts to it as Zoe sends them to me..............